Tuesday, October 2, 2012

THE CAT EYE

Guess what's hot for fall…                             www.allnaturalskincare.com

 THE CAT EYE,

I have been wearing the cat eye my whole life. I remember as a kid watching my mom get dressed to go out for a big night and and as her grand finally taking her black eye pencil, tugging her eye out to the side and creating that dramatic look.

WOW, I think we have to credit Sophia Loren for that….

Now a days I have since then changed the color from black & blue to satarra to venus to passionate purple to black and green to you never know what color you will catch me in. I love to play with color, and you can use any one.

 Wetting it and creating a liquid liner but not extending the outer line so much. I still love the drama it creates and makes my eyes stand out. You have to try this look.

Some things really never change they are just different versions of the same thing.

Beautiful skin naturally!

Find your CAT EYE... Click here....


Black & Blue
Passionate Purple
Black & Green
Venus
Satarra
 My version of The Cat Eye

No comments:

Post a Comment