Monday, May 6, 2013

I love Kale! Wait What.....Kale ?


Kale is an incredible superfood!!! 
It is packed with phyto-chemicals, fiber and chloropyll, a major blood builder. The cleaner the blood the more beautiful we are.
Instead of cooking it, it can be tenderized with lemon and made it into a salad. 
 I like the dinosaur kale better than the curly kale, but both are great.
 I take the kale stems and strip the leaves off the thick spine by hand. Then I shred them by hand into bit size pieces.
I like to add fresh squeezed lemon juice and let it sit in the kale while I cook dinner. Then before I serve dinner I add all my ingredients like olive oil, tomatoes, parsley leaves, fresh mint or what ever I have available.
Mix it up,  get creative kale goes with anything. You can even mix it with other greens like spinach and arugala.
I eat this delicious salad with dinner at least 3x a week. This incredible salad provides a substantial mix of protein-building amino acids, enzymes, minerals (including important ones found in sea vegetables), and antioxidants. 

So go on get kale! and get...
Beautiful Skin Naturally!

P.S. Don't forget we have our Buy One Get One Free Sale going on right now!
Choose from Argan Facial Serums, Blu Line Skin Care, Argan Hair Care and Our Amazing Flawless Mineral Makeup Collection!

CLICK HERE .......   www.allnaturalskincare.com


No comments:

Post a Comment